We love it because it:
- Soaks up water from your hair, so less drying time
- No need to rub your hair, so less frizz and fewer tangles
- Stays in place, while you finish your beauty routine
- Is quick drying and reusable
- Eliminates the need for a separate hair towel
- Can be used at home or out and about at the gym or the beach.
Machine or hand wash after a few uses at 40 degrees.
Measurements approximately 71cm long and at the widest point it is 23cm then tapers to 10cm
Made in Cornwall.
About Bamboo Towelling
Bamboo towelling, made from the pulp of the bamboo grass is produced from the environmentally sustainable bamboo plant. It is one of the fastest growing plants on the planet with some species growing almost a metre a day. A sustainable alternative to cotton, it’s renewable and is said to have some antibacterial properties. As an eco-friendly and multifunctional plant; bamboo has been used in architecture, agriculture, furniture and paper-making for thousands of years and more recently as a fabric.
Our new ECO range has been designed with the earth in mind. Using a combination of sustainable, soft bamboo and pure linen, we have curated a collection of practical, reusable products for everyday use. As a business we are mindful of the amount of waste we produce, albeit small. We are always looking for ways to reduce our footprint and impact on the earth. Each piece of linen used in the new Eco Range is made up of offcuts from other products made here in our Cornish studios.