We love them because:-
- They can be used in the fridge
- They let food breathe – unlike cling film!
- They are reusable, over and over again
- They look great in the kitchen
- They’re an eco-friendly alternative to cling film and plastic bags
- Machine washable at 30 degrees.
About our linen
We use 100% linen fabric that carries the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification. For the last 8 years, we have worked closely with a small family business in Lithuania from whom we source our linen. In our Cornish studios, we use a traditional artisan printing technique to hand print our designs onto the linen fabric using water based inks. The print, once dry, is then fixed using a heat process, allowing the linen to be fully washable. It is then sewn into products by our team of clever makers.